Veduta Del Porto Detto Migiarro Nell’ Isola Del Gozo Verso Levante
A limited edition of a reproduction of a watercolour by Salvatore Busuttil (1798 – 1854) taken from the original which hangs at the Gozo Ministry Hall, St. Francis Square, Gozo. The picture shows the Garzes tower, or St. Martin’s tower as it was also called, in Mgarr, Gozo which was demolished by the British Military in the early half of the 19th century.
These limited edition prints, which are numbered and signed, were published in 1999 as a fund-raising effort.
Only a few copies left